Cannot install Niresh Os X Mavericks 10.9 on my PC
1 1

Question

Hello everyone, my name is Flavius and I have a custom building PC running Windows 7 and I want really bad to install mac os on it. I have CPU : Intel i7 3770kGPU : Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GT 440Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-Z68P-DS3RAM : 4 GB DDR3 Kingston, Ethernet built-in. I tried all possible options from the YouTube videos also from here(Guides) but I couldn't install it :crying: . I would appreciate any help !!!  I booted the niresh os x 10.9 mavericks on a USB with Win32DiskImager, after that I made all the changes in bios, especially the AHCI and after that booted from the USB but I don't know what commands should I use to boot it correctly , anyway, the os booted fin :thinking: e, I erased the hard drive(60GB INTEL SSD) with mac os extended(journaled) extension and hit the continue button. After that I selected the drive and hit costumize, again...I dont't know what options should I select to boot correctly for my specific hardware ... I tried a lot of possible options but none gave me the oportunity to install properly the mac os mavericks. :headbang: Some of the selected options in the customize menu stopped the installation below a quarter :tmi: , some of them helped to install 100% but I couldn't start the os :crying: ... Please help me with a video or anything ...

P.S.: I don't have any original mac or hackintosh :crying: to create the boot USB, only Windows 7. 

:angel: !!!!! Thank you very much again !!!!! :angel:

1 answer to this question

Try to format your ssd as GUID, select the disk and go to the partition tab. There is a button i nthe left corner click on it and select GUID instead of MBR. You need to use the Ivy kernel that might help. 

Good luck