HD7850 and maverick 10.9. Help neeeded to configure
1 1

Question

Hi,

I have been using my HD7850 with mavericks without any problem, but my hard disk failed so i need to reinstalled everything again. The problem is that I cant remember how did I manage to configure it the first time.

Now the system info tools displays the hd7850 but only 3MB, so no acceleration o higher resolutions are available.

I uses the ketx provided here in www.hackintosh.zone, installed them in the s/l/e directory, the amd7000.ketx and the amdradeon4000. They are there, verified already, but no luck so far.

I tried to use the DSDT.aml provided but, they are not the same so no boot. I edited them, following the instructions provided, and injected the GX0 code in the DSTM.aml. compiled without errors, installed in /Extra. But no luck so far. Now i get 1040*800 resolution, but is not enought,

Tried to get a new DSDT extracting the current configuration, then pasted the GX0 code provided for hd7850 but no luck.

System boots but no way to use it cause the resolution is crappy.

THe point is that i Know that it can be done, but the last five days i have been unable to do it again.

Any clue?

P.S. I boot wiht graphicsenabler no, otherwise i get the ati.c error

i5 2.7Ghz

Asus p7p55D-pro

12GB ram ddr3 patriot

2x sapphiretech HD7850 OC (crossfire configuration, again, it worked once flawlesly)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet