Help needed for dual boot clover
1 1

Question

Hi guys I managed to install mavericks on my asus laptop everything is working fine the only problem I have now is that I can't dual boot. I wanted to try clover but I am not sure what to do like settings to make it work. I am using GPT on my hdd by default so any help would be great thanks :)

5 answers to this question

dual boot with windows? Shrink your OSX volume and format it as MSDOS fat. Then install windows, boot from your install usb and reinstall clover

@ Thanks for the help I Reinstall clover with boot0ss this time. So what do I after installing? I have install clover configurator as well. @sloeberGJ thanks for your help too I will try niresh method first cause I am not quite sure how to do the shrink and format method.

1 person likes this

@ now i have installed the clover and the clover Configurator :)  but i still can't dual boot also i still have to rely on my usb to boot into mavericks. pls help me thank u :D  

Anyone can help me on this? I still can't boot without using my USB and also dual boot. I install clover but I don't dare to mess with any settings in case anything were to screw up I might have to reinstall everything again.