My first Hackintosh try
4 4

Question

Hallo to everyone, it's my first try installing Maverick onto my new PC but... I'm having troubles because right after booting with the Niresh usb key and putting whatever tags I end up with seeing for half a second the apple logo then the PC restarts.

Is there any chance I could make it run on my pc or is it a problem related to the type of hardware I have on it?

That's my specs:

Asrock H87 Pro 4

i7 4770

8GB 1600Mhz Crucial Ballstick Sport

Sapphire R9 270

I know there could be problems with the motherboard, but if you tell me there's a chance of working around issues I could try harder. I would really like to do it :)

8 answers to this question

Maybe you have to configure the bios

SATA Controller Mode: AHCI

Disable virtualization

Try also disabling Sapphire R9. Search "Graphics device" in bios

Thank you for the reply, I've already set AHCI mode and disabled virtualization, but if I set the graphic card to intel while the R9 is mounted I see a black screen, can't even see the bios, do you think the graphic card could be the problem? In that case I could try unmounting it from the pc.

Hello guys I am trying to make my first Hackintosh on my laptop INTEL I7 processor configurations are 4900MQ 4 generation Haswell, Intel video card 4600, 8GB memory, 500GB DRIVE WITH HSSD FIRST, SECOND WITH 320GB HD, NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 870M 6GB motherboard P15SM-A/SM-1-A clover, which would be better to install it, maverick's, mountain lion or snow leopard. thanks 

I could not get in the panic cpu 0 caller 0x2aa72f,  what I need to do, thanks to installation screen

I tried all the combinations between GraphicsEnabler=No dart=0 and npci=0x3000 or npci=0x2000.

But I see the apple logo for half a second then the PC reboots. I will try without the graphic card maybe.

But I'm wondering if someone ever tried and succeed with the Asrock H87 Pro 4 since I've heard this brand isn't well supported.

I strange thing happened, when I removed the amd card the PC was stuck in the bios page setting, I mean after I changed the option from PCI-E card to Onboard in the UEFI I saved the settings and restarted but the display turned black and then I saw again the ASrock start logo.

I tried to make start niresh from that but after I put the flags it restart immediately, I can't even see the apple logo this time.

My mother is a plAcA 78mlt usb 3.0 rev 5.0 AMD FX 6300 THE NEW VERSION OF PROCESSDORES AND MY ATI RADEON 7850 256 BITS 2 gigs of RAM and 24 gigs of RAM KIGNSTON CAN NOT INSTALL JA DOING SOME MONTHS THAT TENT INSTALL MAC NO AMD E TA DICK SO FIRE AND PANIC HOW DO I pUT FOR RUNNING WITHOUT STRESS OF JA DID YOU HELP ME PLEASE IF NOT THE WAY AND USE THE crumbling 8.1