Having issues with iMessage on Niresh Disro of Mavericks 10.9.0
1 1

Question

So this is my 3rd day of having the hackintosh up and running, everything runs smoothly no issues found so far with duel monitors 1920x1080p res other than the iMessage and iCloud issues

My hardware specs are

ga-h61m-ds2 dvi GigaByte Motherboard

Intel® Celeron® CPU G1620 @ 2.70GHz x 2

AMD Radeon HD 5450 1Gb

4Gb of Ram

So this is my Issue, When i run iMessage and sign into it i'm prompted with the error message: Your Apple ID "xxxx@xxxx.com" can't be used to set up iMessage at this time.
If this is a new Apple ID, you do not need to create another one. To use this Apple ID with iMessage, contact iMessage support with the code below.

Customer Code:0932-6985-xxxx

I have tried a bunch of different solutions included the NVRAM stuff and changing to different bootloaders (For some reason i can't boot into Mac Os X with chameleon and Chimera when i do i get a white screen and it just sits there but when i use Clover it boots in to the login screen and allows me to use the system if anyone knows how to fix this it would be a great help too) 

The issue i'm having with iCloud is when i go to sign in to my iCloud i get prompted with: Account Limit Reached.

Making this post was a last resort, i have been googling and looking through forums and video's all night so if anyone can help i'd appreciate it. 

1 answer to this question