Help Creating bootable pendrive on windows
2 2

Question

Hello, I'm totally new on the forum, but before I had a little experience with Mac OSX Snow Leopard on my PC.

I know that things changed a little bit but I'm having trouble to create the bootable pendrive.

I've read the tutorials, searched for videos but it seems that everything is done through the Mac OS.

I'd be glad if anyone could explain a way of doing it on windows 7 that works because I don't have any Mac at home and I wanted to experience the Maverick.

Maybe someone could even clone a bootable pendrive and upload for us to download. I don't know if it would work but it's a thought. Maybe it would be possible of doing it through Acronis True Image.

Thank you.

Processor: AMD FX6300

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2

Video Card: Nvidia GTX550Ti

3 answers to this question

Hi man, if you have the .dmg of mavericks you can try win32 disk imager. I've created a bootable  pendrive from windows 8 and it works fine.

Quite honestly the best way to create a bootable USB is to use Transmac its easy and you get a 15 day trial with it  

Thanks for the replies I actually used win32diskimager as suggested and it worked perfectly. Thank you