White Screen After Successful Installation.......
1 1

Question

I have successfully installed Niresh Mavericks......but after that WHITE SCREEN is coming......pls help......:(

7 answers to this question

i had the same, tried to boot with npci=0x graphicsenabler=no cpus=1   after that i succeed to boot into system without white screen...

1 person likes this

I was getting into the OS after install, and I opted to use the Kext Wizard to install kexts for a Radeon HD6450 that i found for 10.8.5 - Now when I boot into the screen it goes to a white screen.  I get the spinning color wheel, and I can move the mouse, but the rest of the screen is white.  Is there a way to remove those kexts?

Steven

I have successfully located kexts for the Radeon HD6450 for 10.9 - but now how do I get the old ones out so that I can see to install the new ones?

Thank you.

Steven

reboot with -s boot-flag

then type

these and press enter

fsck -fy

mount -uw /

grafix backup all

or here is the clear guide

http://www.hackintosh.zone/apple/articles/how-to/fix-grey-screen-black-screen-mac-os-x-installation-hackintosh/

Hi Niresh

Quick question if I may. You said 'Before trying any Patched kexts or Packages Make sure to Install The Backup Kexts'. Does this mean I need to re-add all the kexts from the backup I just made? Not too sure what you meant by your statement. Thanks!

Hi Niresh,

I tried your steps and I was able to boot and login.

Now I installed all the backed-up kexts again and restarted and the problem persists.