Bootloader Issues
1 1

Question

Hey guys i have just recently installed windows 7 and OSX Mavericks (niresh distro yes).
The problem is that i installed OSX first then windows 7, deal breaker is that windows 7 apparently "deleted/destroyed" the chameleon bootloader that came with the niresh installer.
I do still have acess to the OSX partition with the USB drive that i used to installed niresh  but i do not know how to restore it.
Mind redirecting me to a tutorial or on how to restore the Chameleon bootloader?

3 answers to this question

You can reinstall niresh with out erase any thing you installed before.

You will find your bootloader with the two systems

You can reinstall niresh with out erase any thing you installed before.

You will find your bootloader with the two systems

I think you missed the point here.

I already installed OSX, and after installing OSX and completing the setup and the boatloader and all the nonesence i must complete i installled windows side by side on the disk on another partition but i lost the chameleon bootloader, and now the system only boots to windows.

Now what i need to know is how do i get back the chameleon bootloader to work.

I alredy tried reinstalling via chameleon wizard and chameleon bootloader installer but got the same outcome both times, which is it still keeps booting me into windows.

Fixed i reinstalled All the OS's ( all 5 of them) and used a different disk to load the boot bootloaders.