iCloud/iMessage on 10.9 not WORKING
3 3

Question

Good afternoon everyone,

I been trying to get my iCloud to work with little success. I tried all the fixes out there: EFI studio, Ethernet Built in, NVRAM module, etc. 

I also tried installing 10.8.5 distro and iCloud is not working. 

When I do try to login to iCloud I get "Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud" message. 

I am able to login into the APP STORE (I downloaded apps) and iTunes without any issues.

When I do attempt to login into iMessage I input my credentials and it actually goes through, but two seconds after it logs me in iMessage goes "inactive" requiring me to input my password again. When I do input it again, it gives me trouble activating iMessage.

Now for my specs: 

M5a97 R2 Motherboard

AMD FX 4300 Processor

AMD Radeon R9 270x Graphics

I am running 10.9 Niresh stock, with the exception of my R9 270 Kexts, and audio kexts. 

I made sure to update Chameleon and I can confirm my Ethernet is "en0" in system info 

I am using Chameleon pre made SMBIOS MacPro 3,1 and I randomized the Week of Manufacture and Unique Number

Besides the fact iCloud/iMessage is not working I have a fully functional system.

If I missed anything please do no hesitate to ask.

2 answers to this question

I have the same specs except for an FX8320 and the same problem. SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS. I literally have tried everything I have read with no luck. I'm with you there in the frustration.