[Problem GT220] Video shutdown after boot
3 3

I installed today Niresh Mavericks on my PC. 
I had trouble with kexts, solved the wifi. 
But I could not solve the video, already tried everything. 
GraphicsEnabler = Yes 
GraphicsEnabler = No 
Update the system does not also correct. 
At first it works, but as soon as I install some kext on the video or the digit GraphicsEnabler = Yes the video stops working command. 
Is there any solution? 
It is impossible to install something now, since it is not possible to boot the system. 
Core 2 Duo E7400 
4GB Ram 
320Gb HD 

3 answers to this question

I've the exact same problem! My videocard (ASUS GTX 480) stops after bootscreen and displays "no signal".. What is the solution of this issue?

there are a few things you can try such as booting with the -v flag to see what kexts load before black screen or no signal, there are also several methods you can try to remove the graphic card related kexts from system/library/extensions. including booting with the -s flag to boot into single user mode and backing up all graphix kexts, niresh provides a really easy method for doing that with one command.

fsck -fy

mount -uw /

Now its time to make backup of Graphics Kexts

if you are using Niresh 10.8.5 distro, 10.9.0 distro or any latest Niresh version you can simply backup all the kexts using the following command, otherwise go to case 2

grafix backup allThis command will backup all the graphics kext to a folder (Backup) in root

so after this you can reboot using reboot command