Mac Poison 1.5 not installing on Mavericks 10.9.4
2 2

Question

Hi Deepak,

I installed Niresh Mavericks 10.9.0 and then updated it to 10.9.4.

Now whenever I try to run MacPoison, it fails and there is no option to save the logs also.

Can you please check this?

I am also not able to download the new MacPoison version as it is no more available at your dropbox location.

5 answers to this question

1.log will only save while installing is runing see the posthttp://www.hackintosh.zone/forums/topic/2894-rule-posting-guidelines-read-before-posting-for-issues/ do as same , 2.let me know one thing have you tried pathing appleHDA ? OR What options you selected ? 3.for Macpois0n Mavericks v1.6 is almost ready and about to release then you will get all links

Thanks Deepak for the reply.

I am not sure what was going wrong for that installation, but later due to other issues I had to reinstall the OS X.

I then tried to run Mac Poison on 10.9.0 version and it took around 25 minutes but finally successfully installed.

After that I upgraded to 10.9.4 and everything seems working fine except the echo in audio and HDMI audio.

I will still wait for the next version of Mac Poison, may be that will fix my Audio Issues.

Thanks again for the reply.

HDMI is a issue when in Hacks this can be sort only by applying proper AppleHDA patch , here is some my suggestion apply and report me results : 1.use already patched kext which are uploaded by me in Download section 2. also try version 2 kexts in MacPois0n its updated now . 3. Give a try to VoodooHDA 2.8.5 lots of people got HDMI Solution using this . Good Luck :)

Hi Deepak,

I reinstalled VodooHDA 2.8.5 Pref list and it solved the echo problem in my laptop but HDMI output still don't work.
I have few queries:
1. How to check the model of the inbuilt speakers? I know I have Altec Lansing attached but not sure of the model.
2. Your first suggestion - Your Patched Kext - I was not sure which one to download, there are like 6-8 different patched kexts available for download.
3. What is version 2 kext in MacPoison?

I am getting an option of HDMI output but no sound in my TV.
Attaching the screenshot for your reference.

post-62957-0-88945100-1406532789_thumb.j

1.for checking Audio codec other os like windows or goto manufacture site for more details 

in windows use Aida64 will let you know about 

2.v2 kext are like mine Audio codec is alc889 in  MacPois0n you will get option ALC889 r1 ,ALC889 r2 ,ALC889 r3 etc .use appropriate which suites you better .