How to Triple boot on a GPT HDD using any bootloader or easybcd
1 1

Question

Hi guys I have successfully installed my mavericks and Linux (windows is pre installed) on my laptop. Currently I only have 1 HDD that is in GPT format I can't change it to MBR. So now I need to triple boot it but after figuring it out for very long (few months) still can't get it 😞. So if there is anyone who is good at this please guide me on the steps to do it. Thanks 😄

This are the things that I have downloaded and install but not sure how to do it right.

1. I have installed clover 2571.pkg

2. I have installed easybcd

3. For Linux I am not sure do I need to install any bootloder software or 3rd party program like easybcd.

* Till now I am still unable to boot to OSX & Linux without using my USB 😩

7 answers to this question

It's not a bad thing that your hdd is GPT because that's what mac wants :P. Are you using an UEFI board or just a regular bios?

when you install clover did you tap the uefi only option>?

Yes I choose the UEFI option but it will always failed in installation which I don't know why

@sloeberGJ I manage to install the clover UEFI so what do I need to do now? Pardon me as this is my first time doing a dual/triple boot

If you have 1 disk shrink the osx partition, if you have multiple disks: install the os'es that you want to tripple boot.

I only have 1 disk and I have already shrink those partitions and install the individual OSes. Do I have to do any settings on the clover configurator? Cause now I have uninstalled the easybcd and just wanted to use clover