 Touchpad goes crazy ! Mavericks 10.9.0
2 2

Question

Hi guys,

Yesterday night I installed Mountain Lion with UniBeast on my laptop, but it were too much complicated to install the bootloader and audio settings... Anyway, I found much later a OS X Marveriks tutorial that explain how to install Marverick without UniBeast and MultiBeast. It's Niresh Mavericks. When I was running on Mountain Lion my touchpad worked well without a problem, but now it's goes crazy on Mavericks ! Sometimes it work well and 2 sec later it clicks everywhere on the screen !  :huh:  I captured a video here's the link :

=> https://www.youtube.com/watchv=LXtCElRjKKQ&feature=youtu.be

I only got one finger on it and it goes delirious ! I don't know what to do... I'm on a laptop so if I can't use the touchpad it's useless... And why it worked on Mountain Lion and not in Mavericks ? With a wireless mouse it seems it works great but with the touchpad it goes crazy... 

Please if you have an idea of what's going wrong and how to fix it plz help me !  :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jess.

N-B : If someone can tell me which MiniPCIe Wi-Fi card is supported "Out-of-the-box" (I don't know if it's a MiniPCIe card but a card like this one => http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_293008_1.jpg)  it would be nice  ;)

Specs : 

- CPU : Intel Core i7 2630QM SandyBridge 2,0 Ghz
- Graphic Card : Intel HD Graphics 3000 - 512 Mb
- MotherBoard Chipset :  HP Motherboard 659149-001 & chipset 
Intel HM 65

- Wlan : N/A
- Ethernet : N/A
- Audio Card : N/A

7 answers to this question

Yep same for me, elantech touchpad goes crazy... I put the kext from niresh : elantech V4.8.

If someone have an idea :)

I just want to precise that my touchpad is a Synaptics one but I don't know the model exactly.

EDIT : I've installed VoodooPS2Controller.kext a few minutes ago now and it seems it fixed the problem ! It would be sooo cool ! More updates soon ! :) 

I just want to precise that my touchpad is a Synaptics one but I don't know the model exactly.

EDIT : I've installed VoodooPS2Controller.kext a few minutes ago now and it seems it fixed the problem ! It would be sooo cool ! More updates soon ! :)

How did you install the kext? I would use one of the programs but I can't control the mouse lol?