HD7750 how to enable/install drivers without DSDT file?
2 2

Question

Hi, I have a problem with mygraphic in niresh mavericks.Only 3mb of graphics memory and blinking safari and other windows.I cant find my DSDT file so maybe I just dont have it.Can I enable full aceleration of my graphics without dsdt file?I cant use the GraphicsEnabler=Yes because it show me only white grey screen after mac loading logo.And my Mac freezing after boot but I fixed it with Boot ignore cache in chameleon.Please help.

My pc:

Asus P8H61M-LE Rev3.0

Intel Core i3 2100

Sapphire AMD HD7750 OC

4gb ram

12 answers to this question

It may be helpfull if you would tell us witch grapics you have. There is a kext for your graphics in the downloads section. Under graphics>Ati

Edited by sloeberGJ

So if in the description of the most drivers in ati section is "DSDT Injection" I don't need the dsdt file?Just install AMD accelerator and amd controller kexts?

lol, download macasl and click on new->DSDT from ACPI voilla there is your DSDT

Yeah already done with dsdtse but when I try to edit it with dsdt edit and add lines for my graphic card I cant save it or compile it.

I tried almost all drivers from niresh page...not works.Even this what you posted.

So I downloaded the AMDsupport.kext and enabled 1080p mode and I have now 7Mb of graphics memory.

Fixed.The problem is my second VGA monitor.I have to unplug it because my primary screen shows only white screen and the second one black screen.

Is there a boot flag or something to boot only with my primary HDMI monitor or I have to unplug my second VGA monitor every time I want to boot Mac OS?

Or Is there a way to activate the second monitor?

Thanks.