Mouse not working during installation
1 1

Question

Hello,

During installation my usb mouse and ps/2 keyboard stop working.If i unplug and plug them ,my keyboard will work fine but my mouse still wont work(tried a ps/2 mouse aswell). My specs are intel i3 5310 ,nvidia gt 430 and gigabyte Ga-h55m-ud2h.

I read on internet that i should make a sdst.aml for my mobo and put it on /extras which i did (found a guide on this site ) and fixed 6 errors.They also mentioned that the bootflags that i should use are GraphicsEnabler=Yes and PCIRootUID=1.But still my mouse appears on top left side and not responding.

Thank you in advance

2 answers to this question

Tried some boot  flags but still no luck :(

Edit : Just found out that if i boot with USBBusFix=Yes my install will freeze (left it 15 mins ) but mouse and keyboard buttons will light (which means that they work ).If i boot with USBBusFix=Yes -v   i manage to get to select language but my mouse wont work .

Been searching for hours on the internet , still nothing found

====================================

Turns out that i found the problem i guess.Im currently installing mavericks.My bios version was 4 and the latest one was 11 .So after upgrading my bios i got a new dsdt from the site your guide shows and boom its working.