Mavericks freezes ~20 seconds after boot
1 1

Question

Hello, today i install niresh mavericks, then i install Easybeast - everything was good untill i reboot the system. When i log back in, after 20-30 seconds on desktop system freezes hard drive stops. Sorry for my bad english, i'll be glad if you help me solve this issue.

Specs:

Core 2 Duo E8400

MB: Asus P5N-D

RAM 4GB DDR2 A-data

VIDEOCARD: Nvidia 9600GT

6 answers to this question

Have you tried doing an install with out easy beast and let nireshes software run?

Yes, but i cant do anything. There is no network, no sound.. I cant even reboot the system it freezes when i attempt to reboot it

it freezes when i attempt to restart or shutdown the system. I must do it manually.. Whats the problem what i miss to install from macpois0n or multibeast ? Also i dont have graphics acceleration i must backup the nvidia kext before install the OS because otherwise it stucks after apple logo on boot and monitor says "no signal".

it freezes when i attempt to restart or shutdown the system. I must do it manually.. Whats the problem what i miss to install from macpois0n or multibeast ? Also i dont have graphics acceleration i must backup the nvidia kext before install the OS because otherwise it stucks after apple logo on boot and monitor says "no signal".

I have the same issue with my 9600gt in mavericks..The only way i was able to get the screen to turn on in normal mode was boot flag GraphicsEnabler=Yes ..But after it boots 20 seconds in the screen with start to flicker then the computer will freeze.I have even tried the new Nvidia web drivers, but the issue still remains..