CPU overclocking & old i386 architecture problems
1 1

Question

Cheese it is (:

This night i try to use VoodooTSCsync.kext and VoodooPStates.kext to get a fire of my black pirate's ass(joke).

After few hours experiments with it i found some serious problems with kernel extensions that dependencies a roots to i386 arch on system configured to start in x86_64 bit mode only.

With NullCPUPowerManagement i have try to start system with x32 bit Disabler.kext that stops using PM and gives Voodoo power to manipulate CPU performance settings.

Problem you can see on screenshot. Have anybody updated Disabler.kext with arch x86_64 to totaly delete NullCPU PM.

Now around the hardware all things looks like Ok, but if i disable CPU TurboBoost my ass can burned of in few seconds(not a joke). 

Screen_Shot_2014_07_23_at_1_00_26_AM.png

Need this driver! 

update:

Ok. Few hours ago i was normalise a frequency in all information tabs but multiplier now have different stats. It's bad but a calculation formula is broken in all wariants. 

Think about it ... My previous setting did full throttle immediately after power button pressed and boot program executed. Now i can sense it.

post-64521-0-03250400-1406075391_thumb.p

With VBIOS my Graphics works better but more stupid. Fail. FSB is ok and base bus speed sucks(many stupid devices like HDD and USB, Bluetooth and other sometimes stops by irq)...

We can't use FakeSMC plugins but thats block any performance settings to vendor defaults.

Any ideas to do better performance? 

post-64521-0-32338900-1406075359_thumb.p

Need new JMicron XSATA with x86_64 arch.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet