Problem with Chameleon Wizard setup for dell inspiron 530 Quad - Nvidia gt 430
1 1

Question

Hi, please I need help with setup and instalation of Chameleon wizard for my pc Dell Inspiron 530 Quad 6600 . 

I have graphic card Nvidia gt 430. 

After I installed Niresh Moverics 10.9  all works fine, I can go to internet etc... but the graphic card driver for nvidia gt430 did not worked.

So I try install 10.9_ALL_Nvidia_GT_430_Native_Lastest_Driver_by_KemalALKIN  and I follow these instruction -

1- Install & Boot OS X 10.9.
2- Download & extract this files.
3- Download & install lastest chameleon from www.osx86.net or www.insanelymac.com or www.onehalfkiller.com ( minimum chameleon 2.2 r2266+ (or newer) )
4- Download & install lastest nvidia cuda from www.nvidia.com or www.osx86.net
5- Download lastest kext utility from www.osx86.net
6-1- Extracted kexts copy and paste to /System/Library/Extensions and click change, okay (enter password) and open kext utility.app and enter password and click okay than see enjoy and click quit button and restart.
6-2- Or Extracted kexts drag and drop to kext utility.app and enter password and click okay than see enjoy and click quit button and restart.

I did all above, but after restart it boot to niresh but after stuck on apple logo. 

So it looks like the setup of Chameleon Wizard was not right.

I also try in wizard GrapicEnabler Yes or No and this did not help.

Please help me to setup this chameleon wizard for my dell inspiron 530 with Nvidia gt 530.

Thank you very much for any future advice or help.

2 answers to this question

try to boot with -v -f -x. And are u sure you used the right kexts? and installed them via 6-2.

Thanks for reply, I think I have right Kext , I got it from here and  yes I installed via 6-2.    Also I try boot with -F and -x  and I got message - Can't find / match_kernd   .     I try boot with -v  and it stuck here - FakeSmc (fatal) failed to initialize SMC divice.