Hackintosh freezes me in the last stage * HELP PLEASE *
3 3

Question

Greetings friends. I tell you, my problem is this; when I installed Maverick 10.9; the installation was successful, but when you make an account you ask the computer locks and sticks, and all I can do is restart the computer. Any suggestions, any help? 

Greetings thank you very much.  (PS: Sorry for my English i'm speak Spanish)

(My Specs: AMD FX-4100 3.6 Ghz - 8GB RAM - Motherboard Asus M5A78L-m lx - Graphics Card: Nvidia GT430 1GB - 320 GB HDD)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/901/WH5A5o.jpg

post-68221-0-28027200-1406691641_thumb.j

post-68221-0-21247800-1406691642_thumb.j

3 answers to this question

Hi,

I am facing the same issue except my PS2 keyboard is also not working. I am just able to enter the boot flags and then after the after installation account creation setup starts, Keyboard is like dead.

For the freezing issue, tey the boot flags, ahciacquire=yes uhcireset=yes usbbusfix=yes -v. That will take care of freezing. If you have any suggestion to help me with the Keyboard issue I am facing, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Spanish translate

Tienes que arrancar en modo seguro para configurar -x 

Luego instalas chameleon con el multibeast y arrancas en modo normal, en multibeast seleccione la opcion graphicsenabler=yes 

PD: Deja me los datos de tu pc caracterísitcas:

You have to boot into safe mode to configure-x 
Then install chameleon in MultiBeast you boot in normal mode and in MultiBeast you select the option GraphicsEnabler = yes 
PS: Leave me the details of your pc Characteristics:

Thank you for the reply. I replaced my PS2 Keyboard with USB Keyboard and was able to install the OS and Boot into it without any problem. Working Great now.

Now I am facing another issue. After installing the mavericks, I had left 700 GB of my 1 TB Sata HDD for windows. But when I boot into Windows Installation DVD, installer is not detecting any drive or partition.

Tried disk repair from windows Installed. No luck. Any idea?