How to install fully working mavericks in intel i3 DH61ww motherboard without any graphics card.
1 1

Question

Dear Sir,

kindly help to install fully working niresh mavericks i.e 10.9.0 in my intel i3-2120 CPU 3.30 Ghz speed and motheboard DH61ww.

Can I use any bootloader to dual boot OS x mavericks and windows 8.1 from hard disk drive. What to select in customize section before installing to the Hard drive. I caanot hear any sound while playing audio and cannot run the video smoothly. Aslo browsing Internet is not quick.  What kexts files  and where I have to insert and what files are to be removed. Please show me through a video.

I shall be grateful for your kindness if you show all the solution through a video or write full details about the installation.

Thanking you,

Sumit Ghoshal

Fan of Niresh Mavericks

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet