Tried alot of flags Apple Logo boot from USB restarts
2 2

Question

I downloaded Hackintosh OS X 10-9-1 (Unibeast ready + Multibeast).iso

I succesfully booted it from bios , and now when i start the USB installer , it reachess the apple logo and retarts all the time

i tried -x -v -f xpcm-free GraphicsEnabler=Yes / No PciRootUid=1 /0  and others , i cant get it boot can someone help me

I have the laptop Lenovo Y510p  , with the Ultrabay removed, so the GPU now is Intel HD4600.

How do i get  it to install?? plese help I did disable discrete graphic in BIOS to make it UMA 

I enabled everyting else, i dont know what to do

Lenovo Y510P Specs

• -Processor 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor (2.40GHz 1600MHz 6MB) -Operating System Windows 8.1 64 -Display 15.6" FHD LED AntiGlare with integrated camera (1920x1080) -Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT750M (SLI) GDDR5 2GB -Memory 16.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz -Hard Drive 1TB 5400 RPM + 24GB SSD -Optical Drive Ultrabay SLI Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce GT750M GDDR5 2GB -Network Card Intel 7260 b/g/n Wireless (2x2 BGN) -Bluetooth Bluetooth Version 4.0 -Warranty One year -Battery 6 Cell 72 Watt Hour Lithium-Ion

7 answers to this question

Oh and i tried booting from Niresh Mountain Lion 10.8.5 , nothing worked except when i wrote amd at the prompt when u select the OS

it booted and i could install... but no wifi or ethernet would work. , if i installed that , could i potentially install the 10.9.1 with Unibeast and Multibeast on it?

Hi !

Don't worry it's normal ahah, every new Intel Generation do this. Install 10.9, not 10.8

You just have to boot with this flag : xpcm-free

Then ur wifi won't work, it's like that for every laptop. But ur ethernet should work with the proper kexts (you can also buy a usb wireless adapter, it will works). Do you have an integrated graphic card ? If not, you should be able to make work your NVIDIA. If yes (with Optimus), you can't make work ur NVIDIA (because you can't choose which graphic you run). But looks like you don't have an integrated card, hopefully for you !

Hope it will helps

I got mavericks 10.9 working ethernet and audio all perfect ! thx

I wanted to know if i could get it working with my SLI setup of Nvidia GTX 755m 

I dont really want to remove the ultrabay again... is it necessary? is there any tutorials? of how do to it not to complicated

Hi,

Like I said, do you only have the nVidia graphic cards on your computer or do you have an integrated card (Intel HD 4XXX normally) with Optimus ?

If you have optimus, you can't. If you don't, you can. But I don't know if something speciabout two cards in SLI. Google is your best friend :)

Hi,

Like I said, do you only have the nVidia graphic cards on your computer or do you have an integrated card (Intel HD 4XXX normally) with Optimus ?

If you have optimus, you can't. If you don't, you can. But I don't know if something special is required for two cards in SLI. Google is your best friend :)

I got mavericks 10.9 working ethernet and audio all perfect ! thx

I wanted to know if i could get it working with my SLI setup of Nvidia GTX 755m 

I dont really want to remove the ultrabay again... is it necessary? is there any tutorials? of how do to it not to complicated

Hey Colin, what steps did you follow to get the ethernet and audio running? I just installed Maverick and I'm still figuring out how to proceed.

Also, what about the 775M card? Did you find any update regarding this? Or it's supposed to be deactivated? (I wouldn't do that caz I plan on getting multiboot up with win 8.1 as well.)

Please update.

Hey.

How do you install the Hackintosh OS X 10-9-1 (Unibeast ready + Multibeast) to USB?

ThANKS!