Problems By Installing 10.8.5

Question

Hey guys 

I want to install 10.8.5 distro on my amd

my problem is, that he stucks at apple logo without a circle when I boot from a DVD where I burned the iso 

and when I boot from the iso using easybsd, the circle comes but nothing happens after 30minutes

i made it to boot the installation yesterday, but my mouse and my keyboard freezed

i tried many bootflags like -v , -x , PCIRootUID=1 , cpus=1 , USBBusFix=yes

Information about my computer : 

1,5 TB HDD

4GB DDR3 RAM

AMD Athlon II X4 640 (3GhZ Quad-Core)

ATI Radeon HD 5670 (1GB)

post-4707-0-38868300-1387907198_thumb.jp

5 answers to this question

i have had this problem...what i did was download a combo update of 10.8.5 from apple's website and update it through niresh ML 10.8.2 and it works like a charm... intel i7 lga1366 3.11ghz processor inteldx58s0 motherboard asus radeon hd 7770 (works oob )

but i haven't installed any distro of niresh , i wanted to install it on a second partition next to windows and dual boot it with a chameleon usb boot loader

update : if i type the boot flag -v , it shows me a black screenupdate 2 : -v works now, it loads the installation with amd64 cpus=1 -x but mouse and keyboard freezedupdate 3 : trying to boot with amd64 cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes -x , still mouse and keyboard freezedupdate 4 : tryting to boot with amd64 PCIRootUID=0 USBBusFix=Yes -v , kernel panicupdate 5 : trying to boot with amd64 cpus=1 USBBusFix=Yes , still mouse and keyboard freezedso, old problem solved , new problem came :(

1 person likes this

i found something when i boot with -v

it says :

Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad start failed (0xdc00400a).
Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad failed to load (0xdc008017)
Failed to load Kext com.apple.driver.PS2Trackpad (error 0xdc008017)

Posted Image

okay then i suggest that u try installing niresh 10.8.2 and after that download 10.8.5 combo update from apple and install it.