Help with DSDT for HP envy 178-j181nr

I am trying to get this working properly, but there seems to be like a billion errors on this.    I am trying to get my wireless to work as well as both the Intel 4600 hd and the nvidia internal card it both houses.     I also have beats audio.   I would like to be able to get all them working correctly, but I unfortuantely do not know the first thing about dsdt edits.    I was able to get my ssdt's in here and they seem to work fine.    However the dsdt I need help desperately on.     Can someone please help me?

Update:  well I was able to get my intel graphics to work with 10.9.4 automatically after I updated.    All I need to do now is get my Sound, Internal WiFi,  and Brightness buttons to work.  I have tried many different voodoo kexts but it winds up giving me a kernel panic wach time.   So the only option is to do a direct injection into my dsdt.   If anyone would be able to show me how or is able to do that for me that would be awesome.   I really appreciate any feedback and help that anyone is able to give.  

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet