Create Auto Login Script for by Internet Account Login.
2 2

Question

Hi,

I Installed Maveric in my Gigabyte GA78 LMT usb3 System having AMD FX 6300 processor. Now I want to use internet in it. I have an ADSL connection.

Each time I need to log into my ISPs site with the given Username and Password to access the internet.

What I need to know is, is there a way to autologinto the link once I start my System with Maveric?

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

Thanks.

10 answers to this question

No not any right now ,and you have to talk to you ISP provider may they resolve this .why don't you required a script you are too lazy to log in ?

These ISP provider changes IP address at every login

Its not about beingh Lazy or anything. I just wanted to know if there are anty scripts which could be written as I am new to this. Also the Internet Auto Login script would be easier for me to understand.

But I am facing another issue. Some of the websites including Nireshs home page are not opening up at all. Showing website not accessible. Safari also has some issues with the font color being blurry. So I downloaded Chrome and installed it. In Chrome, it seems okay. Any suggestions?

But I am facing another issue. Some of the websites including Nireshs home page are not opening up at all. Showing website not accessible. Safari also has some issues with the font color being blurry. So I downloaded Chrome and installed it. In Chrome, it seems okay. Any suggestions?

Yes , as where there is a will ,there is a way .

Issue with Safari seems to graphics ,will you check graphics is working properly

?

The NVinjector was installed along with the OSX. Other Graphics like resolution and videos are working properly. If it was a problem with Graphic driver, wouldnt it also affect Chrome as well the same way it affected Safari?

Also when I go to HACKStore, the window is just staying blank even if I select a sub section in it....

Yep this is a issue with graphics .

what's your graphics card model ?

Chrome or Firefox don't required graphics acceleration in osx ,

My Graphic Card is Zotac Nvidea GT 610 2GB. It is an entry level card. But works deacently. How to fix this issue?

You have to check what's is not working ?

Also check getting full qe/ci

Use Vlc and QuickTime will let you know