Install Mavericks On Asus Z87, I5-4670K
1 1

Question

I have the usb drive made and ready! I installed it from the usb drive and it said "computer will restart" so I booted to the hard drive, and it shows the mac logo and spinning wheel, then the screen goes black. Anything that I need to do? I did nothing with kexts or any of that, just ran the installer as is.

4 answers to this question

boot with -v

Thank you so much for your response, Deepak. How should I enter -v? I'm at the part where I'm fully done installing it and it's supposed to boot. If I hit startup options it only lets me choose between windows and the mac hdd (the built in boot loader that came from the mac installation, not the bios one). Should I include some pics or a video to help out? Thanks a bunch also.

I booted verbose finally in the options menu and figured it out! It still does the same thing it eventually reaches its death and the screen goes black. I'll take an up close video so you can see what kills it finally. It dies at "NTFS Volume Name version 3.1"

you can remove your Graphics Card when installing OSX ,after getting everything add tour card