Boot problem - i have AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement problem on Ivy Bride
1 1

Question

Hello,

i have problem with AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kernel error during first boot. I have Gigabyte Z68 chipset main and Geforce 750TI and Intel Ivy bridge Core i5 2400S, i read that problem is related to AMD, but i have Intel CPU.

Need i some boot flag for Ivy bridge, where i can set it?

Im have to start system from trough USB flash boot menu, because i got Boot0:error after installation, everytime with every HW and distro, some problem with my Seagate 320 GB 2,5 drive cluster system, i didnt anywhere found proper way how to fix it. I read that i need some boot1h file to fix it, but im unable to get this file and tutorial are mainly misleading, there should be simply this file for download, not some text about old standalone Chameleon installer which is gone..

4 answers to this question

Thanks, i didnt find this by searching, so i installed 10.8.5, because i spend too much time and every try to install Niresh distro failed..

Now my problem with but boot0 is fixed, boot1h file should be added into install package, because of extraction pkg files are a bit strange, i strugled with how to extract file form chimera or chameleon packages, because i saw only some files.

Now, im working on Geforce 750 TI graphics acceleration (if possible for 10.8.5) and Realtek audio support - i didnt found proper tutorial for that.

I have Realtek ACL 889, i took a while but i was able to make it working by some magic package from insaneMac Download, Multibeast and package from here i wasnt able to make working.

So only problem is now my Maxwell Geforce 750 Ti OpenGL acceleration for gaming and youtube (flash). Its possible to make it working on 10.8.5 or i have to upgrade to 10.9.0?