Installation procedure is stuck after finishing loading on a black screen with a white frame in wich there is tow instructions
1 1

My laptop specifications:

Model:  Asus S551lb

Processor:  Intel® Coreâ„¢ i7 4500U

Memory:  DDR3L 1600(O.C.) MHz SDRAM 8 GB

Graphi c:  NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 740M with 2GB DDR3 VRAM

Storage: WD 1TB HDD 5400 RPM SATA

If you need more specifations you can visit this link:

The problem:

I was traying to install Mac Os X Mavericks on my laptop (via Niresh) but I had the instant reboot problem so I used the (xpcm-free -v -x) command to avoid this issue.

But now I have another problem:

After typing the (xpcm-free -v -x) and hiting Enter the program start loading files and executing the specified actions ...

Every thing goes well until it reaches an error message "I think" (bootcachecontrol unable to open /var/db/bootcache.playlist: 2 no such file or directory).

Well the program stops some time at this message however it continues until it reaches a black screen with a mac cursor loading and a white frame appears

with to animated pictures showing some instructions "I think" and the program is sutck at this level but I cannot figure out what they mean or what I should do.

I dont know if the (bootcachecontrol unable to open /var/db/bootcache.playlist 2 no such file or directory) is causing this problem or not.

I searched may forums and many posts but I did not find any thing helpful.

I do really appreciate your help and thanks in advance for responding. :)

2 answers to this question

@Abdelkrim This isn't a problem with bootcachecontrol. I believe the bootcachecontrol notice can be removed, but most users simply ignore it (as it's not this that's stopping your hackintosh from booting).

Try GraphicsEnabler=No as a boot flag.