Can't Boot Whitout GraphicsEnabler=No Help
2 2

Question

Hi 

I am Persian and my English is so bad sorry for that

i install Maverick 10.9 for first time and i use GraphicsEnabler=Yes and i cant boot boot Maverick finaly (stuck on apple logo)

for secend time im install whitout GraphicsEnabler=Yes and boot Successful but i dont have any graphics

i try to install ati hd 4650 kext downloaded from thist site v2 and thats wont work  ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 v2 and v1

i try many way and kext ,but all of them doesnt work :(((((((((((

my graphics card is ATI Radeon Mobility HD 4650 (Sony Vaio vgn-fw460 j)

i have a Question:

how can i use my Graphic card on Maverick ? and how can i boot whit GraphicsEnabler=Yes Whitout stuck on Apple Logo?

pleaseeeee for god Help me im Missing my Nerves

sorry again for my bad english

3 answers to this question

Hi 

I am Persian and my English is so bad sorry for that

i install Maverick 10.9 for first time and i use GraphicsEnabler=Yes and i cant boot boot Maverick finaly (stuck on apple logo)

for secend time im install whitout GraphicsEnabler=Yes and boot Successful but i dont have any graphics

i try to install ati hd 4650 kext downloaded from thist site v2 and thats wont work  ATI Mobility Radeon 4650 v2 and v1

i try many way and kext ,but all of them doesnt work :(((((((((((

my graphics card is ATI Radeon Mobility HD 4650 (Sony Vaio vgn-fw460 j)

i have a Question:

how can i use my Graphic card on Maverick ? and how can i boot whit GraphicsEnabler=Yes Whitout stuck on Apple Logo?

pleaseeeee for god Help me im Missing my Nerves

sorry again for my bad english

see if this work for you http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/165-ati-mobility-radeon-hd-550v46501002-9480-os-x-109-13a603-mavericks/ 

then try the boot flags if it succed add the flags to your boot.plist to make it permanent so you dont need to type the flag everytime

see if this work for you http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/165-ati-mobility-radeon-hd-550v46501002-9480-os-x-109-13a603-mavericks/ 

then try the boot flags if it succed add the flags to your boot.plist to make it permanent so you dont need to type the flag everytime

tnx buddy

this mean if i install this kext my graphic card worked even i booted whitout GraphicsEnabler=Yes ?

tnx buddy

this mean if i install this kext my graphic card worked even i booted whitout GraphicsEnabler=Yes ?

see what it does for you as I dont have the same card so that is the kexts needed for 10.9 and it should solve