Help!! Kernel Panic
2 2

Question

I successfully install Mavericks on my HP Envy 15 qXXX, but it said there is a kernel panic. here is the screen of kernel panic. Although i tried the boot flag: GraphicsEnabler=No, i think it is not graphic problem. i can see it is a audio panic, but i don't know how to fix.

1409920773__2014-09-05_194536_1.jpg

16 answers to this question

@ Un select auto Audio Installation Package

thanks i can boot now but i can't get connect with both lan/wifi ac, and the hd4600 is not working too, what can i do?

@

thanks i can boot now but i can't get connect with both lan/wifi ac, and the hd4600 is not working too, what can i do?

@

oh i get lan works now with realtekrtl8111 debug version of kext

@ but then i get another problem, it successfully booted up, but it said the HD4600 only have 64MB of VRam, how to fix?? thanks

i was stuck on dsmos has arrived, soni use the fix to enable vesa, but the guide said i need to install kext myself, where can i find the kext for 10.9 and hd4600

@Deepak i reinstall the hackintosh, although i boot with -v -f IntelAzulFb=11, it still don't work

i only see dsmos has arrived and a few lines following that saying the drives and Bluetooth

@Deepak oh i found what's the problem already, because i have a gtx850m, and it is not support, i just add nv_disable=1

the full boot flag is:

nv_disable=1 "Graphics Mode"="1920x1080x32" GraphicsEnabler=Yes IGPEnabler=Yes IntelAzulFB=11 and it can boot, but how can i modify the boot.chameleon....plist to let me enter mac without flag? what should i add/change?

@

@ Modify the chameleon plist

It would look like 

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1920x1080x32</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IGPEnabler</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>IntelAzulFB</key>
<string>11</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>-v</string>
<key>nv_disable</key>
<string>1</string>

org.chameleon.Boot.plist.zip

@ , i am sorry about that i have a problem again, i can usb the audio on my laptop in hackintosh, i know that it is realtek codec but i can't even know what ALCXXX codec are used. how can i patch it to use? thanks

@ Why dont you use VooDoo HDA

@ as the situation i mentioned at top of this post, i don't know why voodoo will cause a kernel penic, no matter i use what version on voodoo hda

@ Why dont you use VooDoo HDA

@ oh the voodoo works finally, it is because the graphics again, i need to change the info.plist of the voodoo kext, then it works quite well, but is it possible to make it auto switch?? thanks again