Hackintosh Freezes At Apple Screen Tried 3 Pc's
1 1

Question

Hey i am new to this and trying to set up my hackintosh with no luck. i have a lenovo m91p with a i5 processor and i put 4 gigs of ram to set up because i read thats best. 

i purchased snow leopard 10.6.3 and that install went good, i tried to upgrade to 10.6.8 and used multibeast and thats where all my problems started it would do the install but goes to the apple screen and freezes. i then tried installing on a pc i put together about a year and half ago with a msi board and a i7 processor and the same exact issues there i even tried on my work computer a lenovo t520. i am using the same hard drive on all when i move it around trying to make it work. 

yesterday i even went to a friend who has a macbook pro and downloaded mavericks and used unibeast to create a usb boot  drive. i got it to load mavericks when it restart i got the same outcome it freezes at the apple screen i tried -x and -y and different boot flags no luck. i searched the forum and could find anything that works so i decided to post this and hopefully i can make this work. i am currently downloading 10.8.5 and gonna try that. it doesnt matter what version i have i just want the facetime to see some family. so if i get 10.8.5 working im happy. thanks in advance

5 answers to this question

Always Be Sure to Check Bios Settings I Will Advice You to Use 10.8.5 ISO Version

thanks for the quick reply, should i just the download your 

Niresh Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 DvD ISO Image - With AMD & Intel- 

can i just burn it and use bootloader to set up? 

i am using 10.8.5 iso version, but my computer also freeze at white screen with apple logo.

Please help me Niresh.....

I have the same problem. The installation of 10.8.5 compelete successfully but the PC keeps hanging on at apple screen...