Mouse (Usb) And Keyboard (Ps/2) Doesn't Work

Question

Well, first of all, i tried everything that were mencioned in the thread before (otherwise i wouldn't be opening this thread)

This is what i got so far:

I burned the DVD of Niresh 10.8.5. If i run the installer, the m&k(mouse and keyboard) doesn't work. Tried with all the bootflags that where listed

Then i saw that they suggest disabling the usb ownership and the usb injection. So i downloaded Clover 2377 and booted with it. Made those changed and tried again. Still no m&k

So, i dont know what to do. Niresh's 10.8.2 installed and worked perfectly, no bootflags. But 10.8.5 wont work.

If we can't solve 10.8.5 problem, my only and last hope, is to try with Mavericks. But to do this i need to buy an 8GB pendrive, and i don't want to if it doesn't necessary.

Edited by deadmau5

7 answers to this question

Well, first of all, i tried everything that were mencioned in the thread before (otherwise i wouldn't be opening this thread)

This is what i got so far:

I burned the DVD of Niresh 10.8.5. If i run the installer, the m&k(mouse and keyboard) doesn't work. Tried with all the bootflags that where listed

Then i saw that they suggest disabling the usb ownership and the usb injection. So i downloaded Clover 2377 and booted with it. Made those changed and tried again. Still no m&k

So, i dont know what to do. Niresh's 10.8.2 installed and worked perfectly, no bootflags. But 10.8.5 wont work.

If we can't solve 10.8.5 problem, my only and last hope, is to try with Mavericks. But to do this i need to buy an 8GB pendrive, and i don't want to if it doesn't necessary.

I have the same problem did you manage to fix it if so let me know.

I have the same problem did you manage to fix it if so let me know.

No, i didn't. But i used Mavericks instead because of my HD4000.

No, i didn't. But i used Mavericks instead because of my HD4000.

Did installing Mavericks fix the USB problem please let me know.

Did installing Mavericks fix the USB problem please let me know.

Yes, it worked perfect. And for my hardware, without bootflags. Almost 'out of the box'

Yes, it worked perfect. And for my hardware, without bootflags. Almost 'out of the box'

Ah could you help me do you have Skype or something if you do PM.

Ah could you help me do you have Skype or something if you do PM.