A couple annoying issues.
1 1

Let me start off by saying this is the best distro of OS X i've ever tried. (I actually got it to an everyday usable state, I.E. Graphics wifi sound.. All working.)

However, I do have a few issues I need some tips on fixing:

My specs are:

AMD Fx 8350 @ 4.9

32gb Corsair Vengeance ram

M5A97 LE R2.0 mobo

Belkin n150 wireless adapter 

Niresh Mavericks 10.9.0 (I've tried 10.9.4 but it's not very stable on my pc)

First issue:

The Wifi works, however about every 10 minutes the connection gets dropped and I have to replugin the adapter.

It's annoying and eventually I wind up having to do it every 2 minutes or so.

Second issue:

This one is a bit.. odd. I'm trying to work with python and pygame, but whenever I run anything that has to do with pygame my computer locks up

and I have to hard reset it. I've tried limiting the frame rate so it doesn't hog all the cpu, but that did not work. The program runs for a few seconds

and then my mouse freezes and I have to press the reset button on my tower.

Third issue:

Logic pro X crashes randomly.

When I get the chance I'll post the crash log, but sometimes the program just quits in the middle of a song and comes up with a crash report. Again, I'll post the crash log when it does it again.

If anyone can help with any of the issues that would be awesome. Other than that my hackintosh runs nicely. Especially for being AMD.  

2 answers to this question

Bump. The most annoying issue is python and pygame crashing. Any help? It works fine on windows, but that defeats the purpose of building a hackintosh if i'm just going to use windows. :P