fail to boot after install
3 3

Question

Hello guys. Instead of all i will say that i'm italian and i don't speak english very very well just very well :)

I installed the niresh os x mavericks from a usb pen drive

After install i reboot and stuck on apple logo after a minute it comes erro that say something on hpet so i serached on web and i got a flag to write ... Same error after i reebot but this time with graphics so i found another flag ... But this time ( whatch the photo) i don't know what it is ....

Remember tha i boot with this flags : PCIRootUID=1 -x and GraphicsEnabler=No

My configuration : motherboard asus P8B75-M LE processot is an intel core g860 dual core 3 ghz integrated intel hd graphics.... Audio durinf installation and mouse and keybord work fine .

Here is the picture ( cant upload here too big). http://cl.ly/image/0I3J3Y3G3W18

I'm writing from my android phone ... I'm still able to bot in windows8

5 answers to this question

What appened??? A man reply to my topic and i replayed also and now no where replies ...wtf?

I have no idea, but I did not see your reply... sorry.

I'm going to report your post to the moderators to bring attention to this, okay.

@sorroxas when installing backup all your graphics extensions there is a package selection for it

i got succes let the mavericks boot in safe mode but i'm already unable to connect internet via eterneth or via my wireless usb ....and also unable to boot without the pen