Graphics Issue In Asus P5G41T-M Lx Motherboard [Need Kext File]
2 2

Question

Hi friends, I have a old PC which uses Asus P5G41T-M LX motherboard. I've successfully installed Maverick on that. But I'm facing some issue with display. Whenever I open Safari, the display starts fluctuating (or blinking). I don't know what is the issue. I've tried finding display Kext files for my motherboard but no success :( . If anyone know how can I solve this issue, please help me.

1 person likes this

2 answers to this question

Hi friends, I have a old PC which uses Asus P5G41T-M LX motherboard. I've successfully installed Maverick on that. But I'm facing some issue with display. Whenever I open Safari, the display starts fluctuating (or blinking). I don't know what is the issue. I've tried finding display Kext files for my motherboard but no success :( . If anyone know how can I solve this issue, please help me.

hay, can u please tall me how can u installed that. I can not make a bootable USB , I tried transmac and other process. but it can not be done. when I want to create a bootable USB , after the process the USB shows a RAW formate. and it never opens what is going.

You need graphic card to run mac os X, try nvidia geforce 210 it's cheep and compatible with mac