Stops after IOgraphics family and Applesmartbattery
2 2

Question

I have downloaded the USB version Niresh mavericks 10.9 from below link and and following instructions from macbreaker website using Transmac I created a bootable usb drive and installed Niresh Mavericks on my

Lenovo z560,
Intel i5 M 460, 2.53GHz
RAM: 3072 MB
Grapics: Some IntelHD graphix

During installation I selected Laptop specific kexts and it got installed successfully.

After I booted it got stuck after apple logo. When I booted with -v flag I got this screen " 1410741887__capture_1.png" And next I tried with GraphicsEnabler=No and I got stuck at Applesmartbatterymanager https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Niresh12495/Imgs_move/master/hackintosh/1410741959__capture_2.png.

I also tried removing battery also, no change in behavior. Please help me , Thanks in advance.

Downoaded from: http://www.hackintosh.zone/file/75-niresh-mac-os-x-mavericks-109-with-amd-intel-usb/

3 answers to this question

same issue,.. with my Acer V3-772 G,.. read on some pages that there is a problem with Haswell CPU and OSX 

Link to Fix the issue,.. but how to fix if i cant enter OSX !? ;(

Edit:  Have Test it again and it works,.. not correct and with my Intel HD, but can boot without -x -v -s or whatever.

If you are Installing OSX, klick on Backup Graphic NV ATI, not Intel, dont Install Audio Driver! 

This should help you to install and boot OSX 

try to boot in safe mode with the -x flag and the verbose mode ( -v ). I did that during setup, and after every update.

Works for me.

No improvement i tried with -v -x and -v -f -x both. It stucks at bluetooth something as in. 1410793535__capture_3.png . Please help me. I missing my laptop.