Niresh Maverick 10.9.0 on HP E001AX with AMD A10 5750M on A76 Chipset
1 1

I am a new hackintosh user trying to install Niresh Hackintosh for Maverick 10.9.0 on my HP E001AX laptop with AMD A10 5750M on A76M Chipset.

The installation gets a bit error as shown here in the image

Continous rebooting and trying would login into the Desktop, which later gives this type of error even after restarting.

This problem is continous after each restart so can't use the macintosh any how.

After loading into desktop with all the necessity installation on desktop for updating cache etc. The error are as seen on the screenshot just after booting into the desktop.

It happens every time even after using CPUs=1

The virtualization is disabled too.

What can be the solution.

HP pavilion e001ax
AMD A10 5750M

Chipset A76M
AMD Radeon HD 8650G and AMD Mobility Radeon HD 8670M

For full product sepecification on Hp site please visit http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&dlc=en&docname=c03814848&lc=en&product=5384755&tmp_track_link=ot_search

How do I overcome this problem.

Thank you in advance.

1 answer to this question

Thank you community for views but no reply...

i myself had to find the solution and found you gotta remove the Apple Intel Power management...as this is an AMD machine.

simple while installing uncheck it or else boot from the bootable disk or USB and then Just like you install Maverick by selecting Disk Utility, select the terminal and type this commands.

mv /Volumes/"Macintosh HD"/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPU* /Volumes/"Macintosh HD"

If ok..then restart by typing the command: restart, or even trying exiting the installer..

Note: here the Macintosh HD within the braces is your volume name which you had named during the Disku Utility step.

If you want to know your volume name just type this command: (and make sure that Unix and Linux are case sensitive)

ls /Volumes