After update problems 10.9.5
3 3

Question

Hi, I've got a problem after update. I installed OSX 10.9.0 and everything works fine, but then when I installed update to 10.9.5 OS won't boot. Every time when I try to turn on my computer ( and OS X ) it just restart. I tried -s -x -v -f ... Please help, i don't wanna lost my data (again).

My specs:

AMD Athlon II X2 255 3,33Ghz

ATI RADEON HD5570 1GB

4GB RAM

Thanks, I hope that there's solution :(

5 answers to this question

10.9.5 still won't work  at the moment but you may update to 10.9.4..please follow this link for tutorial 

And if you facing stuck at white screen..you need some tricks to fix that...PM me I'll sent the files

You can try my approach for updating to 10.9.5 and se if that works for you to, check this post for detailed steps on how i did.

Regards

Marcus

You can try my approach for updating to 10.9.5 and se if that works for you to, check this post for detailed steps on how i did.

Regards

Marcus

Thanks man, but you have Intel CPU.

10.9.5 still won't work  at the moment but you may update to 10.9.4..please follow this link for tutorial 

And if you facing stuck at white screen..you need some tricks to fix that...PM me I'll sent the files

I`ll try, thanks

Thanks man, but you have Intel CPU.

No problem, the update process should be fairly similar, but haven't tried on a AMD configuration.

/Marcus