Mavericks don't boot after installing
3 3

Question

Hi, I hope you can help me because i'm a bit lost with all this hackintosh things.

First of all my computer is:

Motherboard: Gigabyte ga-970a-d3

Processor: amd phenom ii x4 965 

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1GB

My bios configuration is to boot from USB-HDD first, HDD second, CD-ROM last (my cdrom is configured as sata type (it is connected via sata), port 5). The HDD is configured as AHCI type.

I was able to install Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9 via pendrive with no problems and all was ok, I used bootflag amd to run the installer.

After that if I install any bootloader my computer won't boot anymore, I have multiple errors like a restart without warnings, boot ebios error 0x31, a grey screen with apple logo with no results and a aparently normal booting but a suddenly black screen.

I started to think that my graphics are not compatible with MacOS, when I use my computer connected by HDMI it doesn't have HD resolution, it's much worse. I didn't find any info online about my graphic card working with Mac OS, any of not working either.

I'm only able to boot  booting with the installation pendrive and bootflag amd.

The last time I reinstalled the system it was all ok but a bootloader from Niresh was installed (an update I supose) and i'm not able to boot anymore even with installation pendrive.

Any ideas of what's happening with my computer? 

I'm desperated now I reinstalled like tons of times and now I don't know what to do. Please Help!!

2 answers to this question

After installing, try to boot back into the bootloader in the pendrive, then go down to your mac harddrive, then use theese bootflags: "PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No -v"(without quotes), if that doesn't work, try with an extra -x flag.

Good luck!

Try reinstalling Chameleon or any other bootloader

and also try booting in verbose mode "-v"