Freeze At The End Of The Process
1 1

Question

Hi, I installed successfully but at the end of the process when I need to put my name then my mouse and keyboard is freezing. What should I need to do now for fix it?

8 answers to this question

Hi Brother, You've saved me. Now everything working perfectly. I'm now using full featured Mavericks. :) I'm really grateful to you. By the way, what actually does -f and should I need to put it all time?

Glad to help :) it should work without having to put -f but if it does freeze again , you can put -f again :)

1 person likes this

Hi guys, how do I access the terminal? I'm having the same problem and do not know how to access and use the terminal commands, I appreciate your help!

You don't have to write the following command on Terminal. Just boot with the following command when you'll run you PC. That's it

Thanks sumonbdinfo, my installation for some reason does not have to boot Chameleon, goes straight to the apple logo, only able to execute such commands with the stick used to install the system!
Now I'm having problems with Wifi, use the TP Link 721N (Atheros Qualcomm AR9271 Wireless Network Adapter).
I tried all the solutions available here with no success!

(Atheros Qualcomm AR9271) not yet supported