System Failure....help...intel Hd Graphics, Core I3, 4Gb Ddr3,
1 1

Question

18 answers to this question

Good man,Well i have a notebook Toshiba Satellite ,Intel Ibex Peak-M HM55Intel Ironlake-MDualCore Intel Core i3 350MArrandale-3MIntel® Core i3 CPU M 350, this Works on hackintosh? help me pleasei tried several times to install, and is not working, his complete the installation, but after finish installhe don't boot.

I used combinations of: -v -x graphicsenabler=yes or no, UsbBusFix=Yes,npci=0x3000, unluckymanaged to complete the installation of niresh, as the iATKOS, however by the time he asks to reboot the system never, ever managed to load the OS, it always stands in this screen that I am attaching.Sometimes he plays a sound, as if it had loaded the OS, a song of initialization of the system, but does not appear any graph, and therefore already lost all my data trying to update and install, however unsuccessfully.you guys could give me a hand because I'm over 3 months trying unsuccessfully to install the same and would love to use it.Thanks and happy New Year

post-4568-0-47472400-1388332226_thumb.jp

Backup All The Graphic Kexts While Installing and Hmmm

Use This Kernel Flag 

-fakesmc-force-start -v

Backup All The Graphic Kexts While Installing and Hmmm

Use This Kernel Flag 

-fakesmc-force-start -v

How do i backup my graphics kexts Niresh?

Tanhks in advance. cheers

How do i backup my graphics kexts Niresh?Tanhks in advance. cheers

Make sure you have checked boxes Move Graphics extensions ...While installing in Customize/graphics

Make sure you have checked boxes Move Graphics extensions ...While installing in Customize/graphics

Thanks i will reinstall again, tried the combination bootflags from niresh, but no sucess, systems reboots.

Two years trying to install! Now installed sucessfully thanks all

great Posted Image

What is the next step? System is working less wifi,and to load i need to put the bootflag from niresh teaches

check your system specification???? then install drivers according this..

check your system specification???? then install drivers according this..

Deepak,  Right now I'm on windows to download drivers wi fi, for here so I do not have wifi network cable, changing the subject, somebody down here just hit the car, sounded a characteristic noise mt of twisted iron.but then, thanks for the help dude al morals saved it, I'll help you guys in need al.following is the brother peaceI will download the drivers wi fi here, have some program that does it own the mac os?because I'm on windows 8 to have access.there is a intel centrino 6200 agn wireless card driver?

thank you

mac and windows drivers or not same but you you'll about information of your system in that way we w'll tell you which driveers is needed where to install