Choppy/Laggy Graphics, Intel HD4000 Graphics.
1 1

Question

First things first, here are a couple specs.

Intel i7 3.40GHz

1TB ST31000524AS Harddrive (Windows 8.1)

WDC WD10EZEX Harddrive (Yosemite)

Insigna TV (1366x768) as my Monitor (Connected with HDMI)

Intel HD4000 Graphics

Clover Bootloader (EUFI settings)

My exact computer: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2544811.

This is my first every hackintosh so I am not very skilled. Everything boots fine, it's just when I actually get into Yosemite the graphics are horrific.  The mouse glitches around, animations are poor, ect. I have narrowed it down to what I believe is a vram issue.  In "about me" under graphics it displays "Intel HD Graphics 4000 3 MB." If I am correct that number should be more than 3, but I can not a way to fix it.  

Here is my config.plist : http://pastebin.com/dxQMt0CG

If any additional information is needed please let me know and i'll get it to you asap.

Thanks,

Cym

2 answers to this question

hey what version of OS X are you running?  If you are running Mavericks 10.9 try updating to 10.9.5 with a Mavericks combo update.  That fixed the same problem on my computer.  If that doesn't work just let me know and I can give you all of the graphic kexts that should fix the issue also.

Alex

Sorry I didn't see that you were running Yosemite.  I can still give you the graphic Kexts and you can see if those will work for you if you would like?

Alex

hey what version of OS X are you running?  If you are running Mavericks 10.9 try updating to 10.9.5 with a Mavericks combo update.  That fixed the same problem on my computer.  If that doesn't work just let me know and I can give you all of the graphic kexts that should fix the issue also.

Alex