Intel Hd 4000 Very Laggy When Resizing And Maximizing

Question

I successfully installed Mavericks but I'm having a problem with acceleration im guessing ? The computer seems to detect Intel hd 4000 on computer info but I think there is no accelleration. ive seen many post where they say to try using graphicsenabler=yes and adding ig platform id in chameleon.boot.plist but I don't know how to the ig platform id:/ part. does anyone know by any chance ?

7 answers to this question

To know which platform-id you have, you need to download IORegistryExplorer and search for 'gfx'. Then, 'AAPL,ig-platform-id must show up on the right.  Like this

Posted Image

PS: You must put your specifications on your thread in order to give you better support.

1 person likes this

Thanks ! And after I get my igp platform id , how do I insert into the chameleon.boot.plist? Sorry -.- lol

Thanks ! And after I get my igp platform id , how do I insert into the chameleon.boot.plist? Sorry -.- lol

<key>InjectIntel-ig</key>

<string>0X00YY01</string>

<key>IntelCapriFB</key>

<string>X</string>

X Is the number of your platform id

And YY may be 66 or 62.

If your platform id is: '01620005' you will put:

<key>InjectIntel-ig</key>

<string>05006201</string>

<key>IntelCapriFB</key>

<string>5</string>

1 person likes this

<key>InjectIntel-ig</key><string>0X00YY01</string><key>IntelCapriFB</key><string>X</string>X Is the number of your platform idAnd YY may be 66 or 62.If your platform id is: '01620005' you will put:<key>InjectIntel-ig</key><string>05006201</string><key>IntelCapriFB</key><string>5</string>

Deadmau5 , I reinstalled mavericks to start out fresh and at the custumize section on the installer , I chose the igp checkbox instead of the graphics enabler checkbox. I can't remember exactly how they were called but do you think it'll make a difference ?Update: I reinstalled and checked the other uption lol