Asus s550 wifi, mouse and boot
1 1

Hello, First of all thanks for the niresh distro, it's incredible.

Well i am new to mac and also to Hackitosh, i have my laptop:

Asus s550cm
Intel core i7 3537u 2.0 (3.1) ghz

Nvidia gtx 635m

I installed and had problems with starting out of safe mode, reading and reading i solved the problem, but now i have three more.

I cannot make the wifi or ethernet work, please help i really want OSX and without wifi i'll need to get on windows again. I have a realtek Broadband wireless card (I don't know how to see it in mac, so thats all i know). I still dont't understand how to use the kext, i tryed everything and it doesn't seem like the kexts are working. Multibeast and Wizard wont work with the kexts i have downloaded. Please help me get the kexts.

The other problem it's the mouse, i only can move it with a usb mouse and the touchpad mouse doesn't work. But it worked when i installed niresh, any idea?

And last of it, when i shut down my pc, i need to connect the usb niresh install drive so i can boot from OSXM (My hdd where mavericks is). If i get out the drive it wont show like a boot option. I check the BIOS and some tutorials said that the Sata configuration was wrong, i have in ahci (Or something like that). I also read that installing clover in the OSXM drive will work and it didn't.

Please help, and consider i am a noob at this, so please explain me like a dummy.

P.S: Sorry for my english it's not my natal lang.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet