Hackintosh Halting When Booting Into Osx 10.9

Question

i've installed Niresh's OSX 10.9 fine using the amdfx kernel and when i boot into OSX i hang at a pci configuration begin problem, using npci=0x2000 gets me past this and allows me to boot into OSX... Not long after when Niresh's notification says repairing permissions my hackintosh halts up, mouse still works but i can't open anything on the dock.

If anyone has a fix to this issue, i'd appreciate the help. Thanks

If it helps here are my specs:

Mobo: Asus M5A97 R2.0

CPU: AMD FX-4170 Quad Core 4.20Ghz

GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2Gb

RAM: 2x 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1333

5 answers to this question

Try npci=Ox2000 -f ?

that gets me further but then it halts on the notification "Launch Service control databse" (or something like that)

Today I installed successfully and I had the simillar issue. Just Restart your PC and Boot with the following command: "-f" (Minus quotes). Everything will works fine. :)

Try npci=Ox2000 -f ?

Today I installed successfully and I had the simillar issue. Just Restart your PC and Boot with the following command: "-f" (Minus quotes). Everything will works fine. :)

Cheers to both of you :). I did a clean install and then used npci=0x2000 and -f to boot into OSX, Niresh's optimization finished with no problems and i am now using my Hackintosh with full hardware acceleration and audio/network. I also accidently installed the OSX combo update and that even installed smoothly B)

I guess we are all stuck in the same boat with the ignore kernel cache command. -f