Yosemite macpwn (clover boot loader) theme
2 2

Question

hi noob here. Just installed 10.10 gm today using macpwn 1.1. The boot screen for clover has green black theme. How do you change the theme. The i station works fine and systems up and running.

3 answers to this question

Download a theme package. Extract the 'payload' folder using 7Zip or some other tool and replace the folder at .EFICLOVERthemes with your new folder. If there is only one folder under .themes then Clover will automatically use it (if you have more than one then you will need to edit EFICLOVERconfig.plist to set the default theme).

e.g. For an orange theme, the folder inside the .pkg file will be named  'orange' and there is usually an icons folder below it: e.g. the correct path structure for a theme called 'orange' is:

EFICLOVERthemesorangeiconsxxxxx.png

There should only be one folder (the name of the theme folder) under EFICLOVERthemes.

The EFICloverconfig.plist text file contains configuration settings.

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database

Download a theme package. Extract the 'payload' folder using 7Zip or some other tool and replace the folder at .EFICLOVERthemes with your new folder. If there is only one folder under .themes then Clover will automatically use it (if you have more than one then you will need to edit EFICLOVERconfig.plist to set the default theme).

e.g. For an orange theme, the folder inside the .pkg file will be named 'orange' and there is usually an icons folder below it: e.g. the correct path structure for a theme called 'orange' is:

EFICLOVERthemesorangeiconsxxxxx.png

There should only be one folder (the name of the theme folder) under EFICLOVERthemes.

The EFICloverconfig.plist text file contains configuration settings.

http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database

Ok but I'm bit confused. Noon lol. What if I replaced all the files within default folder with the new files I download via the site u given above. I don't want to mess my boot loader up. Just hate the theme. Seems I have to have use plugged in to boot up u see.

Ok but I'm bit confused. Noon lol. What if I replaced all the files within default folder with the new files I download via the site u given above. I don't want to mess my boot loader up. Just hate the theme. Seems I have to have use plugged in to boot up u see.

I don't know , I just read in a forum