Niresh Dvd installer will not boot-
1 1

Question

1414087100__img_20141022_204745.jpg

I can not boot into installer> Downloaded installer and burnt to Dvd with Win32Disk Imager. When I boot i get as per Image attached. Could anyone help with this??

My system: HP h8-1221  x64-based Pc, Windows 7 Home Premium,Intel I7-3770 CPU 3.40GHz. Bios AMI 7.11, SMBIOS v2.7. 8 GB Ram. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

Windows is on it's one drive.

I had ML and Mavericks 10.9 installed on my second drive. Both ML and Mav were working great,everything was working.

I decide I did not need both versions of OS X, so I deleted ML and added Ubuntu to the drive. Had a problem had to format drive.

Then I installed Ubuntu--working fine, Now I am trying to put OS X on a separate partition but the installer will not boot.

I have also tried the EasyBCD method as shown in Niresh guide,but I get the same result.

I have tried ML 10.8, 10.8.2 and 10.9 Mavericks.

I get the same result in all boot starts then the blinking cursor

FYI: the installer boots fine in VM and ML installed and working fine.

Thank You.

2 answers to this question

I have tried both ML and Mavericks on Dvd and Usb. None of them will boot.

On Mav. Usb I get Boot 0 Int, Boot 0 done, Boot1 / with flashing cursor and that's as far as I can get.

I am thinking the installer is looking for some boot option that is not available. 

Any help?

I got this solved, it seems the problem was my bios. I set it back to original and every thing works.

Installed Mavericks with everything working :)

1414087100__img_20141022_204745.jpg

I can not boot into installer> Downloaded installer and burnt to Dvd with Win32Disk Imager. When I boot i get as per Image attached. Could anyone help with this??

My system: HP h8-1221  x64-based Pc, Windows 7 Home Premium,Intel I7-3770 CPU 3.40GHz. Bios AMI 7.11, SMBIOS v2.7. 8 GB Ram. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

Windows is on it's one drive.

I had ML and Mavericks 10.9 installed on my second drive. Both ML and Mav were working great,everything was working.

I decide I did not need both versions of OS X, so I deleted ML and added Ubuntu to the drive. Had a problem had to format drive.

Then I installed Ubuntu--working fine, Now I am trying to put OS X on a separate partition but the installer will not boot.

I have also tried the EasyBCD method as shown in Niresh guide,but I get the same result.

I have tried ML 10.8, 10.8.2 and 10.9 Mavericks.

I get the same result in all boot starts then the blinking cursor

FYI: the installer boots fine in VM and ML installed and working fine.

Thank You.

is it Mavericks DVD iso or Mountain Lion?, i tried Mavericks iso before some time it was also not working i wasted my Dual Layer DVD, try Mavericks USB dmg file installer it works