Question

Hardware Specs First:

-AMD FX 6100 Processor

-AMD Radeon HD 6570 Graphics

-Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 Motherboard

-No dedicated sound card... Yet.

-The HDD that I have Mavericks currently installed on is a WD

250 GB HDD.

Mavericks 10.9.0 works wonderfully on my AMD-Based PC (as you could tell from the specs, I'm an AMD Fan)

However, just like iOS 7, I think that Yosemite looks beautiful, and like anyone else as eager as me out there, I would like to have it for myself.

I've followed the current guide on Hackintosh Zone (as of October 31st) and have been 100% successful... Up until the actual Installation part comes in.

When I boot into my 16 GB (Cruzer Glide) USB, everything goes perfectly. I press 'O' to access the configuration and, along with the "Kext-dev-blah blah =1", I add a

"-v", that way I can see what's going on.

I then press 'return' and proceed to arrow over to my Yosemite Install, and press Enter.

I'm then greeted by 2 or 3 Lines of code, followed by a line of dots slowly progressing across the screen. About 2 seconds into these dots moving about the screen, happily, the dots suddenly stop and I get what I think is an error, saying:

"Root Device UUID is..." followed by a whole buch of letters, numbers, and various dashes. After this has been on the screen for a good 4 seconds, my PC crashes and reboots.

I've tried adding all of the following:

ncpi=0x2000 -v

ncpi=0x3000 -v

-x -v

PCIRootUID=1 -v

PCIRootUID=0 -v

...With no luck.

I'm NO noob at all of this, nor am I an expert at installing and modifying Kernels and Kexts and what not. I would appreciate some help here, as I honest to goodness have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks for any and all help!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet