Ati Readon 5730 Hackintosh
3 3

Question

HI I Need Help Badly I Have A Ati Readon 5730 HD 1G vram Graphics Card I have ben trying to fix the issue i need this desperately i cannot get it to work

My Specs Are

ASUS n61jq Laptop

Intel Core i7 Processor

4G Ram

ATI Readon 5730 HD 1G Video Ram

OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks

PLz Help Me I Need My Graphics Card To work So BADDDD If Anyone Can Help Me That Would Be AWESOME IM CRYING FOR HELP every time i try to fix it i screw my hackintosh up   

1 person likes this

7 answers to this question

I have exactly the same problem and the same laptop , I don't find solution for this

if some one help it will be so nice !!!

(i will try to install os x 10.10 but i think that effect will be the same :(( )

Glad to see I can Help you!!!

First you Need Clover as your boot loader. Don't ask me why, it is the only way I have managed to do it. I have used Clover and YOSEMITE 10.10.I have the same exact laptop and it works. Full resolution and Full QE/CI. If you don't know how to use Clover, then you will have a bit of reading... then you'll be good to go. 

In your graphic injector menu just add these 

InjectEDID [+]

GraphicInjector [+]

FBConfig: Null

Port 3 

LoadVideoBios [+]

click link to See picture Below

for sound to work just use voodoo 2.8.7 PKG  (google it)  or if you are better than me you can use a patched AppleHDA

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Niresh12495/Imgs_move/master/hackintosh/1415489792__post-873416-0-53471000-1365272735.png

if you need help I'll see what I can do 

1 person likes this

Glad to see I can Help you!!!

First you Need Clover as your boot loader. Don't ask me why, it is the only way I have managed to do it. I have used Clover and YOSEMITE 10.10.I have the same exact laptop and it works. Full resolution and Full QE/CI. If you don't know how to use Clover, then you will have a bit of reading... then you'll be good to go. 

In your graphic injector menu just add these 

InjectEDID [+]

GraphicInjector [+]

FBConfig: Null

Port 3 

LoadVideoBios [+]

click link to See picture Below

for sound to work just use voodoo 2.8.7 PKG  (google it)  or if you are better than me you can use a patched AppleHDA

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Niresh12495/Imgs_move/master/hackintosh/1415489792__post-873416-0-53471000-1365272735.png

if you need help I'll see what I can do 

Thank U SOOOOOOOO MUCH U Saved My Life Im Using Camelion I Neeed To Change It U Saved My Life But Do I Need Any Kexts???

Thank U SOOOOOOOO MUCH U Saved My Life Im Using Camelion I Neeed To Change It U Saved My Life But Do I Need Any Kexts???

No with Clover no Kext for VIDEO. I have just tested it yesterday on Mountain lion Too and it worked. the only Problem i have encountered is I tried to install Age of empires 3 and when the game started the screen went black and no way to revert it (as far as I know). So if you want to use your laptop for day to day use, internet, Emails, youtube, Facebook, etc... You'll have no problem. That is where I am now with this laptop on a 3 days research.

No with Clover no Kext for VIDEO. I have just tested it yesterday on Mountain lion Too and it worked. the only Problem i have encountered is I tried to install Age of empires 3 and when the game started the screen went black and no way to revert it (as far as I know). So if you want to use your laptop for day to day use, internet, Emails, youtube, Facebook, etc... You'll have no problem. That is where I am now with this laptop on a 3 days research.

OK So i cant play Games Like Minecraft ? And How Did U Get Your Wifi To Work On Yosemite?? And Is There A Way To Switch From Camelion To Clover Without Formatting My Hackintosh??

OK So i cant play Games Like Minecraft ? And How Did U Get Your Wifi To Work On Yosemite?? And Is There A Way To Switch From Camelion To Clover Without Formatting My Hackintosh??

OK now the problem is solved! That was such ridiculous… Just had to put Dual link to zero and everything went back to normal so I can play AOE 3 without problems now everything is perfect on that laptop now than to CLOVER boot loader 

the only problem now is sleep. When I close the lid it goes to sleep and it does not wake up proper;y. I did find an application that can make the job and it is called no sleep  but still I wish I could make it Vanilla...

1 person likes this

OK now the problem is solved! That was such ridiculous… Just had to put Dual link to zero and everything went back to normal so I can play AOE 3 without problems now everything is perfect on that laptop now than to CLOVER boot loader 

the only problem now is sleep. When I close the lid it goes to sleep and it does not wake up proper;y. I did find an application that can make the job and it is called no sleep  but still I wish I could make it Vanilla...

Plz I Only Have One Thing That Does Not Work Which Is My Battery I Need The DSDT.aml For My Computer Since We Have The Same Laptop Can You Give Me The DSDT and the kexts that make it work?