Successful Installation Process But...

Question

I have successfully installed Mavericks on my laptop, what I have did in steps as the following:

• [*]Downloading Niresh Mavericks [*]Burn It to a Flash Memory using Win32DiskImager [*]Boot from it and formatted a partition with Disk Utility [*]Install Mac osx on that partition

So thats what I have done,
1- when i choose About this Mac it logs me out, what i can do for solving this ?
2- Also HWMonitor sees my hard disk only , any solution ? 
3- I have linux before install mavericks but now i cannot boot to linux because its not appear on the boot options , should i solve this by reinstalling GRUB on linux ?
4- my wi-fi and bluetooth not working any solution for this also ?

thats all i have for now i have not seen any errors yet because i don't know much in this yet. my laptop is Sony Vaio C series VPCCA15FG http://www.sony-asia.com/product/vpcca15fg/sku/vpcca15fg_d+e1

4 answers to this question

Try to Change SMBIOS to Fix About This Mac Issue

Install All FakeSMC Plugins That Will Solve HWMonitor Problem

ReInstalling Grub Will Solve Linux Problem But Then You Cant Boot OS X Hmm Try to Install Clover EFI

Search for Your Dev and Vendor ID of Ethernet and Wifi to Get Kexts

hello I'm trying to install Niresh by terminal from My 10.8 and I get the error, I hope you make a video installation totorial in windos or mac thanks.

hello I'm trying to install Niresh by terminal from My 10.8 and I get the error, I hope you make a video installation totorial in windos or mac thanks.

the steps i have posted above are through windows.. thats all what you will have to do incase of using windows