Unable To Boot Mac
1 1

Question

i installed niresh 10.8.2 on my system..atlast, it showed, installation ws incomplete , restart the system..i just restarted the system and, booted from the drive where the mac is installed..it is showing, boot errorif the CD is in, the mac boot normally..i installed chameleon from easy BCD from windows..when i startup the PC, it shows,windows7

NST MAC OS X

when i select mac os x, chameleon bootloader turns on, and asks, press any key to boot from OS_X("Where, OS_X is the drive where the mac is installed").when i press any key, the system just restarts again....if i put CD, there s a screen,Niresh's OS X 10.8.2 installerdrive

drive

drive

OS_Xwhen i press OS_X, it boots into mac normally bcoz,there niresh CDif i take it out suddenly, it will be error!!!!pls help me dual boot windows 7 and niresh's mac!!!my system specs: intel i5-2300, intel DH61WW motherboard, Nvidia 8400GS 1GB graphics card, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD

2 answers to this question

Boot into niresh with the cd, and then, when's booted, install a bootloader like chameleon.

boot with osx drive while typing -v and see if this works then install a bootloader from download section